The presentations given by HIPERION partners at the virtual conference “What’s Hot In European Solar R&D. Overview on First Results of EU funded Horizon2020 PV Projects HighLite, HIPERION, GoPV, and SuperPV” and hosted by TaiyangNews (28-30 June 2021) are now available for download:
- Introduction to Day 1: New concepts for high-efficiency PV cells and modules, by Jacques Levrat, CSEM
- “Hybrid PV modules with efficiencies above 30%”, by Florian Gerlich, Insolight (Day 1)
- “Challenges in the power rating and design qualification of tracking-integrated hybrid modules”, by Ignacio Anton, UPM (Day 1)
- “Automated assembly of hybrid PV modules”, by Delphine Petri, CSEM (Day 2)
- “High-energy density hybrid PV modules for space-constrained areas », by André Lopes, 3S (Day 3)
Stay tuned on HIPERION website and LinkedIn page for more dissemination events to come!